; />

Tuesday 25 May 2010

FOTN Plum

Face Of The Night

(I had to use my friend’s camera to take the pictures and I can’t remember what the camera was called but it was on a weird setting or something so my face looks like… over pixelated or something :p But it was either that or a phone picture so… yeah bear in mind my skin didn’t actually look like that! My eyes and lips look the same as normal though.. odd)



Eyes

I used UD’s Uzi all over my lid (my first time using this colour and the fallout is ridiculous!!! Within 3 minutes the glitter had gone all over my face and there was none on my actual lid! Lol this is why I normally stick to matte…) however the colour is a very light silvery gray and looked really pretty, it’s a shame about the glitter though :/



I just used Carbon from Mac along my crease and outer corner – only a tiny tiny bit though! (this is just a matte black so any matte black works the one from Sleek’s storm palette I think looks identical to carbon)

Then UD’s yeyo in the inner corner and as a brow highlight -this is completely white so might look too light on some people but as I’m fair it blended really well with uzi and helped create a cool look better than a warm coloured highlight ie vanilla from Mac

I used benefit’s bad gal smouldering eye pencil (not overly impressed with it really it went on as more of a gray , it just wasn’t pigmented enough for me :/) So I put UD’s eye liner in zero over the top and smudged it out a little.

Then grabbed a liquid liner to just make things more dramatic :p

And telescopic from L’Oreal

Face
I think I had Bourjois’ healthy mix foundation
And two virtues from Mac – it’s no where near as glittery as it looks in the pan 



Lips
I used Maxfactor plum lipstick – I’ve only worn this 3 or 4 times just because it’s a lot darker than the pictures imply I love it though :) I have to be feeling brave to wear it though!



And I used a dark brown shadow to neaten up my brows – can’t remember which one!

(I don’t seem able to just put the product I used, I need to ramble on about it!)

5 comments:

Sara said...

love the look especially the lip color :) you look pretty ^ ^

A La Moda said...

looks great!

Hannah Biggerstaff said...

You look gorgeous, love the eyes! :) xx

Unknown said...

love ur eyes. awesome :)

SilhouetteScreams said...

The lip colour is gorgeous <3