; />

Saturday 30 October 2010

FOTN -Halloween!

Here is my super simple (and pretty generic) Halloween look :)
(before I’d done my hair but you get the idea..)
Face:
Mac studio sculpt foundation
Benefit’s boi-ing and erase paste
A tiny bit of benefit’s Hoola & Georgia
Benefit’s hello flawless pressed powder
This was taken at the end of the night so I'm really impressed with how everything lasted :)

Eyes:
Elf’s cream shadow in mocha
Mac’s Brule & carbon (keeping it simple and smokey)
Maxfactor’s false lash effect mascara

The cream shadow I patted with my fingers all over the lid, as a base and then blended carbon in the outer V. To finish off I added Brule around to edges to soften and warm it up- using a light skin toned brown around to edges of a black shadow makes it x10 easier to blend :)

Lips:
Just the BodyShop’s pencil liner
-I nude lip would work just a well, but I loved the idea of just using a liner for a matte lip –it lasts all night without touch ups too!

Cuts:
Revlon’s long lasting liquid lipstick(love this stuff, it stayed put all night!)
Eyeko’s graffiti eyeliner
UD’s underground
Benefit’s coralista

I’ve got to confess I’m not big on Halloween – so I wanted a look that was quick and cheap(I am after all nothing but a poor student) & I think this turned out pretty well :)

36 comments:

Sara said...

Oooo! this is coool :)

R.ChamberofBeauty said...

Hey great look!!

Walk this way said...

great halloween look

http://deepscribbles.blogspot.com/

Radiant Make Up said...

@ Sarah & Rakhshanda Thank you :)

Jenni said...

wow you're quick!

i like using BEnefit Hello Flawless powder too <3 it's really flawless! love your EOTD (i better learn from you on using eyeshadows :P)

Closet Fashionista said...

Very cool! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/2010/10/100-net-porter-exclusives.html

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Thanks for the sweet comment!! :)

You are very good with make up!! I am hopeless at it, so I never wear too much!!

xxx
Vikki

http://stylometre.blogspot.com

joana said...

uuhh spooky!!

k said...

that is super impressive that it lasted!

Hannah said...

Grose. :)

yan said...

hi there! thanks for commenting on my blog:)
great look!

Jennet said...

Ohh, I love how you made your gashes. :P

liz said...

Wow great look! The smoky eyes are gorgeous!

Hurricanes12 said...

that's an awesome zombie look, i think zombie looks are hard to do because i always end up looking like a mid eastern hooker! you pulled it off perfectly!

HOLLY said...

great makeup!xx

SilhouetteScreams said...

Despite the wounds you look pretty flawless ;D

Radiant Make Up said...

@SilhouetteScreams aw thank you :)

@Hurricanes12 - that's the great thing about halloween, even if you do end up looking like a hooker you can probably get away with it :p

katie said...

So cool!
it looks like real!
www.kaatieeee.blogspot.com

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ooh, I am absolutely loving this makeup look - phenom! Happy, Happy Halloween!! :)

DinaXYYan said...

Looks really cool!!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog =D

SabinePsynopsis said...

Ouch! Perfect for halloween!

julianne. said...

i love it!
you look great.<3

Anonymous said...

walked into another door? I don't say this often....but...nice bruises

Bright Green Laces

*Starsglittermagic* said...

hope you had a good night you looked great =) xx

Anonymous said...

You did great with it!

All Made Up said...

Awesome pics but the first thing I noticed is that you're skin is gorgeous and just totally flawless! Probably a bit weird considering you have a couple of bloody gashes there too! - You can tell I'm just too obsessed with skin and foundation these days :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

jen said...

i love how i don't have to go out and buy anything too special for this look! looks great!

thanks for stopping by and leaving some love!

-jen

ching said...

wow, if i hadn't read your post, i would actually think it was a real bruise. :D nice one.

A BRIT GREEK said...

Fab Hallolook!
Thanks for stopping by, hope you get your mitts on the Nail Effects - I ended up clearing the entire stock at Superdrug for my friends!
x.o.x.o

paola said...

perfect look for halloween. i didn't do anything special. just a movie in the bed ;)

Marella said...

Hi! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! New follower, I hope yuo'll follow me back! Kiss

Unknown said...

great post x

Unknown said...

great make-up, I really need to try and put in more effort next year! Don't think I was actually that scary apart from the results of drunken red lipstick application!

Emma said...

your hair is gorgeous! xxx

Silkybow said...

owow that looks amazing!
The look is really good for Halloween (: