; />

Sunday 21 September 2014

Autumn Wish List

So I've already done an entire post dedicated to my love of Tartan, and that definitely features very heavily on what I'm loving this autumn. But while I was putting together that post I couldn't help but mentally add some other things to my ever growing 'wish list' and I thought I'd shared them with you
Maybelline Great Lash
I think it's because the packaging is so distinctive, but I swear everyone seems to have used this mascara. My Benefit They're Real is steadily running out and this one is next up

Days of Blood and Starlight
I read the first book in this trilogy years ago and truly fell in love with the characters the author created. And now I'm back in the UK this is right at the top of my list for new book as I can't wait to emerse myself in her writing again.

Nude Shoes
I still don't own a comfortable pair of nude heels and i am determined to rectify that this autumn. These ones from ASOS look really promising with a decent sized heel at a pretty affordable price

Tory Burch Teresa Riding Boots (currently out of stock)
Carly mentioned these a few weeks back and I haven't been able to get them out of my mind. I really want to get some riding boots this winter, and although there's no way it's going to be these beautiful ones (since they're way out of my price range) I'm on the hunt for a similar pair.

Unicorn Top
This is just so cute, and so affordable. Part of me wants to just order it right now, this very minute. But I also know I'll probably only ever wear it for lounging around the house, and I have enough comfy clothes to last me a lifetime… #firstworldproblems right there

Boujois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks
These are all over the blogging sphere with claims a formula that's comfortable to wear but doesn't budge. I desperately want to give them a go, but I just can't narrow it down! My top picks are definitely Ole Flamingo, Pink Pong and Grand Cru but I think getting three would be a little excessive!

No comments: