; />

Thursday 25 September 2014

Nail Polish Collection

I love looking at these, there's just something interesting about seeing what someone has, and, more importantly, how they store it! 
My nail varnish collection used to fill the top two drawers and now it fills around half of one and I'm so much happier about what I have. I hung on to tons of polishes in case I needed that crazy tangerine shade for a nail art look. But in reality I only used those colours once or twice and year and they simply weren't worth keeping when they clogged up my storage and stopped me being able to see the colours that I really loved using.

Like with my make up clear out I still have a few things I want to use up but I'm pretty damn happy with what I've got!

I recently put a dab of each polish on the lids and I'm not 100% happy with it, as although it's really practical for some polishes (like the Models Own packaging) I just don't think it looks pretty.

No comments: