; />

Thursday 18 September 2014

Tartan Love

Despite clinging desperately to summer, I'm having to accept autumn is well and truly on the way and although I'm definitely not looking forward to the chillier weather, the amount of tartan in stores is making me drool! In the last week I've already bought a 2 pieces of tartan and I can see several more tartan beauties making their way into my wardrobe before winter is through!

I actually have that checked shirt already, and today I bought a near enough identical skirt from New look too! My Tartan collection is steadily growing, now I just need to hunt down the perfect tartan scarf

In keeping with the idea of embracing autumn, I tried a Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time today, and I have to say - I just don't get all the hype! I mean it was nice, it didn't seem to be anything all that special though! Are you looking forward to the changing seasons?

No comments: