; />

Tuesday 9 September 2014

This Week

I can't believe I've been back in the UK a whole week! Where has the time gone? Since I've been back there's been a few things I've been loving and I thought I'd share a handful of this weeks favourites! (reading people's weekly round ups are some of my favourite blog posts)

DeCluttering
I've decided to take the stance that if you don't use it and love it then it's clutter! This started with make up (which I wrote about here) and has steadily spilled over into nail polishes, shoes and is now infiltrating my wardrobe. And I'm loving being ruthless and donating things I simply don't need to people who do.
Practicing Hairstyles
This might be weird coming from someone with a beauty blog but I've never really bothered with my hair. I'm definitely a wash and go kinda girl but this last week I've been playing about with all sorts of different up dos and styles - and loving it!
Endless Birthdays!
My Birthday was actually way back in June but since this is the first time I've been home since I celebrated this weekend with my family and I have to say, I'm loving having my birthday celebrations spanning several months! (I actually still have another party planned for next month to celebrate turning 21 with some friends at university - Birthdays lasting over 4 months? Yes Please!)

Honey Lust
I truly have the most tumultuous relationship with this eyeshadow. I either loathe it or absolutely love it - there's never any in-between! Since I got back to the UK it's been all about the love though!
Graze Boxes
I am a verified snacker. So graze boxes just appeal to me! I've had one or two before (I remember placing an order when they first came out) So last week when I got a voucher through the door, I couldn't resist. I'm not one for a subscription as the novelty is half the fun!

& Incase you're thinking of getting one any time soon these are my thoughts:

Bonne wee Oatbakes:
These were so disappointing! I was so excited to try these, but… I only had two before they found their way into the bin - something just tasted 'off' about them.

Sour Cream & Garlic Crostini:
You definitely don't want to kiss anyone afterwards, but they were so worth it!

The Graze Brownie:
Considering the three little slices are only 110calories and 1g of saturated fat they're pretty damn good. Personally if I have chocolate I want it decadent, these worked as an after lunch chocolate fix though!

Cherries & Berries:
Dried cranberries are my weakness. And since they feature pretty heavily I was automatically going to like this one. Having said that it wasn't anything too special, but it was a delicious snack

Let me know if you like these kind of blog posts!

No comments: