; />

Friday 19 September 2014

UK Haul

So… I didn't wait very long after landing and making my way to boots! My intention was purely to buy some eyeliner (I'd run out), and the all other purchases I can completely justify so I'm quite proud of myself - I ventured into Boots and returned without a huge dint in my bank balance!
L'Oreal Super Liner
The one thing I intended to buy. I vaguely remember purchasing this before and liking it, so after playing around with every single other pen-liner boots had to offer I decided this one looked the most promising- by far! No Doubt I'll keep you updated on my thoughts

Revlon Kahki Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Mildew smashed on my last flight (still heart broken) and I don't have any similar shades as it's not one I wear regularly. The absence of a khaki eyeshadow has most definitely been felt though and I thought I'd try out a revlon eyeshadow as I've heard good things.
(but I dropped this getting it out the bag and it now has a precarious chip…not the best start)

Bourjois Liner
I saw another eyeliner similar in the US in Sephora and I was so close to buying it. So when I saw bourjois had a similar one I had to give it a whirl.
Barry M Gelly Almond
I cannot tell you how much I have wanted to try the barry M Gelly formula but I couldn't get my hands on it until I got back to the UK. I was all set on buying Lychee until I saw it in person, and at the last minute I swapped for Almond. (excuse the messy application I was so excited I just slapped it on)

I'm not 100% sold on the Gelly formula but I'll experiment more with it before I make up my mind! So glad to be back in surrounded by affordable make up - it's going to be a struggle to keep myself in check though!

No comments: